Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide! Even better, you get free worldwide shipping for orders over $150 USD!
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday during business hours.
As we are based in Taiwan (Asia), please note that the customer is responsible for the payment of any extra duties, customs, import charges or taxes imposed by the destination country. Please note: If you choose to refuse your order package, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred and the cost of returning the package to our Taiwan address. This amount will be deducted from your refund. If the costs are bigger than the cost of order, your order will be abandoned.
How long will I receive my order?
All orders, except for Personalized products and Fine Jewelry products, will be prepared within 72 business hours after the order is confirmed. This preparation time can vary according to peak season towards the end of the year like Black Friday or Christmas.
Please note: Personalized products have a specific preparation time, which is indicated during the purchase process. All Fine Jewelry products are made-to-order and will take 7–14 days to be delivered.
We do not take responsibility for factors external to ANVI which may delay or prevent a delivery, and which are not covered by our logistic partners.
Worldwide Delivery Times:
- SF Express (3-5 business days): Shipping Rate $8.00-$19.99 USD
- DHL Express (3-5 business days): Shipping Rate $19.99 USD
Return + Exchanges
What is your return policy?
We offer up to 30-days returns for all orders from the delivery date of the order.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. Kindly note that shipping costs of the original order will be excluded from the amount to be refunded. You should send the return products with shipping fee and possible duties, and taxes related to the shipment paid
In which cases can I return an item?
- I chose the wrong size
- The product is not what I expected
- The product is in poor condition
To qualify for a return
- Products must be in original condition without evident signs of use, or else no return will be carried out.
- Products returned must be in all original packaging (box, pouch, warranty card)
- Personalize products cannot be returned or exchanged, In case that a return package containing personalized products arrives at our warehouse, it will be returned to the buyer and the shipping cost will be charged to him/her.
- IMPORTANT: Return package must arrive at the warehouse with shipping fee, duties, and taxes already paid. Otherwise, it will be returned to the sender and the return request will be refused.
- You will receive the refund through the same payment method used by the original purchase. This refund can be made up to 30 days after receiving your returned items in our warehouse. Please note that the shipping costs of the original order are excluded from the amount to be refunded.
- ANVI will not be responsible for any loss of the package during its shipment. It will be the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the package arrives in our facilities in perfect conditions.
What is your exchange policy?
We offer up to 30-days exchanges for orders from the delivery date of the order. Please have your order confirmation email, order card, or gift receipt ready. To qualify for an exchange, all items must meet the same return qualifications listed in our Returns Policy.
We recommend that you get in touch with our customer service team through, in order to exchange this for the correct product.
Can I cancel my order?
All shipped orders cannot be cancelled.
If you need to cancel or make a change to your order, please reach out within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting email@example.com. Kindly note that as our team works hard to get your order dispatched as quickly as possible, we may not be able to cancel or update your order upon request. For personalized products, once the order is placed, we are not able to cancel or update the order.
How much is the returning fee?
There will be no extra service fee to return your items.
You are responsible for paying the shipping fee along with other fees (International orders may have duties and taxes incurred). We’re not able to waive or refund them, even if the order is returned back to us.
Please note that your original shipping fee is not refundable and will be deducted from the refundable amount.
Do you have warranty?
Yes, we provide a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase! Which means ANVI will repair or replace manufacturing faults within a 2-year period. Our warranty applies exclusively to products manufactured by ANVI and purchased through Anvistudios.com. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to find a resolution. We make all our jewels in-house with our own manufacturer to create handcrafted, responsibly sourced pieces that are made to last for a long time.
What ANVI warrant cover:
- Porosity, surface pores, blemishes from the metal surface.
- Uneven setting of zirconia, gemstones, or diamonds.
- Disappearance, scratches, or damages in stones during shipping time.
What ANVI warranty does not cover:
- Lost items
- Scratches that come with normal everyday wear
- Defects caused by misusage (ex. bent ring or broken chain)
- Discoloration due to improper storage or exposure to chemicals.
Note: Products purchased outside Anvistudios.com will not be covered under our warranty. Please reach out to the company the items were purchased from.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods: Credit card and PayPal.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards.
Will I be charge with duties, taxes and other fees?
Duties, taxes, and other fees.
As we’re based in Taiwan, there may be duties and taxes incurred on international shipment that you will be responsible for. Please note that We do not have any control over these fees and we cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary by country. For more information, please contact your local customs office. Keep in mind that we’re not able to cover you for duties and taxes paid upon delivery.
International transaction fees:
ANVI does not charge any extra fees other than the total amount owed for the items of your order. Other fees would have been applied by your bank and are not under the control of ANVI.
As we're based in Taiwan, banks in other countries may consider us a 'foreign company' and charge additional international fees on their own. We are not able to provide a refund for any foreign transaction fees. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any concerns for details on the charges!
ANVI uses and protects information that it collects from its customers, visitors and users through, or in association with, its website with a homepage located at www.anvistudios.com, and we guarantee the protection and confidentiality of any kind of personal information and data our clients provide to us.